1. Each piece of jewelry should be stored individually to avoid scratching and sealed to avoid air contact.
2. Store jewelry in a clean, dry place away from natural sunlight, humidity (bathroom), and heat.
3. Remove jewelry before showering, going to bed, or participating in physical activity especially swimming/hot spring. Also, remove rings before washing your hands every time.
4. Avoid exposure to sweat and harsh chemicals such as perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, and saltwater.
5. Use a silver-polishing cloth to clean the pieces if the jewelry has become dull. Do apply pressure but not too much as this can remove the plating coat.